- SDAD-38-A10, COMPACTFLASH TO PCMCIA, ADAPTER
- This adapter may manufactured by New Disk,
Liteon, PQI or any other brand depends on stock availability. This CompactFlash
(CF) to PC Card (PCMCIA) Interface Adapter is in stock and can ship today.
- CompactFlash Type 1 to PCMCIA Type 2 Adapter
- Type II PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- Type I Compact Flash Card
- Type 1 refers to the thickness of the compactflash.
- Type 2 PCMCIA refers to the thickness of the PCMCIA card.
- Write to CompactFlash cards using this PCMCIA adapter.
- 68pin adapter meets PC card interface specifications.
- Images and data can be conveniently transferred to any computer or portable
notebook with a PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- The READ-PCMCIA-CF-SD carries a 1 year manufacturer warranty for exhange or
repair against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned in original condition (undamaged)within 14 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping.
- We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Instructions: Simply insert the CF card into
the adapter and it becomes a plug and play memory card, compatible with any
device with a PC Card slot.
- IMPORTANT! Windows NT requires "Card Wizard" or any other type of
plug-and-play / hot-swapping utility to be installed.
- Note: The product specification and pictures are subject to change without
- 052407, 032408, 062308, 090408, 112508, 031309, 110309, 110409, 072910, 080410,