- SDP3B-128-201-80, SDP3B-128-201-00.
- This card is manufactured by Sandisk. It is in stock and can ship today.
- -128MB ATA PCMCIA interface NAND Technology flash, industrial grade.
-SanDisk PC Cards are ATA Flash Memory PC Cards Type II with True IDE mode.
-The PCMCIA standard describes e.g. the physical dimensions, electrical specifications and the software architecture of PC Cards.
-Three case formats are defined.
-The footprint of all three types is 54 x 85.6 mm and all of them use the same 68-pin connector.
-The PCMCIA PC Card Type II comes with a height of 5.0 mm.
-Industrial temperature range from Optional –40°C to 160°C (operating).
-3.3 and 5 Volt.
- - Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- The SDP3B-128-201-80 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Sandisk.
- Connects directly to the ATA bus and is faster than USB. High transfer rate for fast copy/download High storage capacity. 5.0V operation.
- 041808, 052008, 100708, 040709, 042909, 092909, 093009, 070910, 071410, 011911