- Sandisk is a leading manufacturer of Flash memory modules. This Sandisk 192MB PCMCIA ATA Flash Card is in stock and can ship out today. Pls note this is SanDisk Original PCMCIA ATA Card but missing SanDisk label.
- 192MB ATA Type II PCMCIA flash card
- Connects directly to the ATA bus and is faster than USB.
- Type II NAND flash Technology.
- Connector: PCMCIA PC Card with standardized 68-pin.
- Voltage: 5.0v operation.
- Speed: Burst Mode.
* From / To Host: 20MB/sec.
* From / To Flash: 8MB/sec.
* * Read Speed: Up-to 5MB/sec.
* * Write Speed: Up-to 3MB/sec.
- Temperature: -40�C up-to +85�C.
- This card works with several Roland samplers as well.
- Non-volatile solid-state.
- No moving parts maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download.
- This ATA-192MB-SD carries a MemoryTen 1 year days exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Sandisk.
- IDE Mode (No DMA Support): PIO Mode 1,2,3,4.
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed.
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1 and JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- 111110, 011411, 112311