- This card is manufactured by Gigaram. This card is in stock and can ship today.
- 64MB ATA Type II PCMCIA flash card
- Part may be interchangable with stock on hand.
- Connects directly to the ATA bus and is faster than USB.
- Type II NAND flash Technology.
- Connector: PCMCIA PC Card with standardized 68-pin.
- Voltage: 5.0v operation
- Speed: Burst Mode
* From / To Host: 20MB/sec.
* From / To Flash: 8MB/sec.
* * Read Speed: Up-to 5MB/sec.
* * Write Speed: Up-to 3MB/sec.
- Temperature: -40ºC up-to +85ºC.
- This card works with several Roland samplers as well.
- Non-volatile solid-state.
- No moving parts maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download.
- This ATA-64MB-MT carries a MemoryTen lifetime warranty exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Gigaram.
- IDE Mode (No DMA Support): PIO Mode 1,2,3,4.
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed.
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1 and JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- 101207, 123008, 061609, 112211, 092712