- This card is manufactured by Sandisk. This 64MB ATA PCMCIA flash card is in stock and can ship today.
- 64MB ATA Type II PCMCIA
- Interface: NAND Technology flash.
- Speed Burst Mode: READ at 20MB /sec and WRITE at 8MB /sec.
- Speed Std Mode: READ at 5MB /sec and WRITE at 3MB /sec.
- Industrial Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC.
- Connector: PCMCIA PC Card with standardized 68-pin.
- Voltage: 5.0v operation.
- Connects directly to the ATA bus and is faster than USB.
- Type II NAND flash.
- Non-volatile solid-state.
- No moving parts maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- The ATA-64MB-SD carries 1 years exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed.
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1.
- JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- This card works with several Roland samplers.
- Guaranteed for the following Cisco Systems:
* Catalyst 6000 Supervisor Engine II with software release 7.5.
* Catalyst 6000/6500 Supervisor Engine 2.
102709, 011411, 112211