- TS128MCF100I, 128MB CompactFlash Industrial Grade, 128MB CF
Transcend is a leading manufacturer of compact flash. This 128MB Transcend
Compact Flash Industrial Grade Card is in stock and can ship today.
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability:10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Endurance:2,000,000 times.
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours.
The TS128MCF100I carries through MemoryTen a Transcend 2 years exchange or
repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in
original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We
also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Compatible with CF-128MB-IND specially designed to meet the strict demands of
high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme temperatures. Aside from
their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards are exceptionally resistant
to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less power and maintaining ultra
fast data transfer speeds. Their superb compatibility and durability makes them
suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices such as industrial PCs,
embedded systems, medical instruments, factory automation systems, network
infrastructures and other industrial equipment.
0121907, 071508, 102308, 020509, 040909, 093009, 022610, 070111, 071511, 101411, 101911, 102511