- Equivalent OEM part number: TS16GCF100I.
16GB Ultra Speed Industrial CompactFlash (Type I) memory card is specially
designed to meet the strict demands of high-end equipment and machines that run
at extreme temperatures. Aside from their excellent temperature flexibility,
these cards are exceptionally resistant to shock, vibration and dust, while
consuming less power and maintaining ultra fast data transfer speeds. Their
superb compatibility and durability makes them suitable for use in standard
PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices such as industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical
instruments, factory automation systems, network infrastructures and other
industrial equipment.This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature :-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability :10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight : 11.4g.
- Endurance : 2,000,000 times.
- MTBF : 1,000,000 hours.
- 100x speed
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- The TS16GCF100I carries 2 years warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.