- Equivalent OEM part number: TS16GCF200I,
- The 16GB Ultra Speed
Industrial CompactFlash (Type I) memory card is specially designed to meet the
strict demands of high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme
temperatures. Aside from their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards
are exceptionally resistant to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less
power and maintaining ultra fast data transfer speeds. Their superb
compatibility and durability makes them suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA
equipped devices such as industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical instruments,
factory automation systems, network infrastructures and other industrial
equipment.This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature :-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability :10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight : 11.4g.
- Endurance : 2,000,000 times.
- MTBF : 1,000,000 hours.
- 200x speed
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- The TS16GCF100I carries 2 years warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.