- Made especially for professional photographers, the 150x CompactFlash Memory Card has the impressive read and write speed of 24MB/sec and comes in high capacities. Operating in high-performance and high-resolution, the 150x CompactFlash Memory Cards support continuous shooting, and meet today’s advanced and demanding digital needs. This item may be manufactured by Gigaram. This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Compact Flash Specification Version 4.1 Compliant
- Shock resistant & anti-vibration
- No seek error and noiseless
- Support UDMA6
--PC Card Memory Mode
--PC Card I/ O Mode
- 0°C to 70°C (Operating)
- 20°C to 85°C (Non-operating)
- Relative Humidity: 8% to 95% (without condensation)
- Vibration: 15G (Operating), 15G (Non-operating)
- Supply Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Supply Voltage: +5V ±10%; +3.3V±5% (optional)
- Dimension: 36.4×42.8×3.3mm
- Gross Weight: 6.8g.
- Custom Labeling Available, add (p/n CFCustomLogo) to basket. Minimum 35 pieces(35 labels per sheet)per order.
Please send graphics file with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CF-16GB-150X carries a 1 year warranty repair or replacement against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.
- 042611, 102711, 091812