- Equivalent OEM part number: TS1MCF100I,
Transcend is a leading manufacturer of compact flash. This 1GB
Transcend Compact Flash Industrial Grade Card is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability:10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Endurance:2,000,000 times.
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours.
- 3LC: BUX
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- The TS1GCF100I carries
through Memory(x) a Transcend 2 years exchange or repair warranty against
manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14
days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited
lifetime tech support for this item.
TS1GCF100I specially designed to meet the strict demands of
high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme temperatures. Aside from
their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards are exceptionally resistant
to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less power and maintaining ultra
fast data transfer speeds. Their superb compatibility and durability makes them
suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices such as industrial PCs,
embedded systems, medical instruments, factory automation systems, network
infrastructures and other industrial equipment.