- TS2GBCF100I, 2GB CF Industrial Grade, 2GB Compactflash 100X
Transcend is a leading manufacturer of compact flash. This 2GB Transcend Compact
Flash Industrial Grade Card is in stock and can ship today.
Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability:10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Endurance:2,000,000 times.
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours.
The TS2GCF100I carries through MemoryTen a Transcend 2 years exchange or repair
warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original
condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also
supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
TS2GCF100I specially designed to meet the strict demands of high-end equipment
and machines that run at extreme temperatures. Aside from their excellent
temperature flexibility, these cards are exceptionally resistant to shock,
vibration and dust, while consuming less power and maintaining ultra fast data
transfer speeds. Their superb compatibility and durability makes them suitable
for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices such as industrial PCs,
embedded systems, medical instruments, factory automation systems, network
infrastructures and other industrial equipment.