Equivalent OEM part number: TS2GBCF100I, TS2GCF100I-P.
Transcend is a leading manufacturer of compact flash. This 2GB
Transcend Compact Flash Industrial Grade Card is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability:10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Endurance:2,000,000 times.
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours.
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- 3LC: BYZ
- The TS2GCF100I carries through
Memory(x) a Transcend 2 years exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing
defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech
support for this item.
TS2GCF100I specially designed to meet the strict demands of
high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme temperatures. Aside from
their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards are exceptionally
resistant to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less power and
maintaining ultra fast data transfer speeds. Their superb compatibility and
durability makes them suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices
such as industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical instruments, factory
automation systems, network infrastructures and other industrial equipment.