- Equivalent OEM part number: TS4GCF100I,
- This industrial grade
compactflash is manufactured by Transcend. This Industrial Grade CompactFlash
card is in stock and can ship today.
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND flash chips for extra long life and
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- RoHS compliant.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage: 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature: -40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g.
- Endurance: 2,000,000 times.
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours.
- 3LC: BYV
- This CompactFlash is designed
for high end professional users.
- The TS4GCF100I carries through Memory(x) and Transcend lifetime exchange or
repair warranty against manufacturing defects.
- This card may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for credit, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support is provided.
- All CompactFlash applications.
- Formating: Digital devices (like cameras) that use the FAT (FAT16) format
cannot operate with a FAT32 formatted card. Check owners manual for
- Solution: Either format your CompactFlash card in your camera or select FAT
file system to format your CompactFlash card in Windows.