- Equivalent OEM part number: CF-4GB
This module is manufactured by Gigaram. This 4GB CompactFlash is
in stock and can ship today.
- 4GB CompactFlash Card (CF), 80X speed rating
- Conforms to Compact Flash Card specification standard
- Fully compatible with PC Card ATA specification
- Support for 8-bit or 16-bit host data transfers
- Support PIO mode 4
- Support Error Correcting Code (ECC) function to detect and correct errors.
- Support In System Programming (ISP) function to load the firmware.
- Supports power down commands and sleep mode
- Support Wear Leverage function to maximize data endurance.
- Non-volatile storage（no battery required）
- +5 Volts or +3.3 Volts operation.
- MTBF > 1,000,000 hours
- Durability：Minimum 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Low weight
- Low profile.
- Custom Labeling
Available, add (p/n CFCustomLogo) to basket. Minimum 35 pieces(35 labels per
Please send graphics file with your order number to email@example.com
- The CF-4GB carries a 1 year exchange or repair
warranty against manufacturing defects through MemoryTen. It may also be
returned if unused in unopened packaging within 14 days of delivery for full
credit, minus shipping cost. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for
- All compatible compact flash applications
- Note: Digital cameras and other devices use the FAT (FAT16) format and can not
operate with a FAT32 formatted card.
- Solution: If an error message occurs your either need to format your
CompactFlash card in your camera or select FAT file system to format your
CompactFlash card in Windows.
- 060111, 022515