- Equivalent OEM part numbers: TS8GCF100I.
The Ultra Speed Industrial CompactFlash (Type I) memory card
comes with capacities up to 8GB. Specially designed to meet the strict demands
of high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme temperatures. Aside from
their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards are exceptionally resistant
to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less power and maintaining ultra
fast data transfer speeds. Their superb compatibility and durability makes them
suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices such as industrial PCs,
embedded systems, medical instruments, factory automation systems, network
infrastructures and other industrial equipment. This item is in stock and can
- Size : 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature : -40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight : 11.4g.
- Endurance : 2,000,000 times.
- MTBF : 1,000,000 hours.
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- 3LC CCF
- Manufactured by Transcend.
- The TS8GCF100I carries a 1 year warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.