- Equivalent OEM part number: TS8GCF266.
Made especially for professional photographers, the 266x
CompactFlash Memory Card has the impressive read and write speed of 40MB/sec and
comes in high capacities. Operating in high-performance and high-resolution, the
266x CompactFlash Memory Cards support continuous shooting, and meet today’s
advanced and demanding digital needs. This item is manufactured by Transcend.
This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Ultra-fast 266X performance with dual-channel support.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- Size : 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature : -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles..
- Weight : 11.4g (Max.).
- Endurance : 1,000,000 times
- Includes a plastic clamshell case.
- Only uses SLC (Single-Level-Cell) NAND Flash chips.
- The rapid advancement in digital imagery resolutions from 1 and 2-Megapixel
CCD/CIS sensors to today’s 5-megapixel, or even 8-megapixel CCD/CIS sensors,
means that data transfer rates have become a critical factor.
- The CF-8GB-266X-TS carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.
- 12207, 010515