- CP-7940G-CH1, 7940G-CH1, CP7940GCH1
- This CP-7940G-CH1 IP Phone manufactured by Cisco. This is in stock and can ship today.
- The Cisco IP Phone is a standards-based communications appliance. The Cisco IP Phone 7940G is a second-generation, full-featured IP phone for low to medium traffic users who require a minimum of directory numbers. It provides two programmable line/feature buttons capable of four simultaneous calls and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The Cisco IP Phone 7940G also has a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of present and future features.
- The CP-7940G has 24 user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements)
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
- New in BOX
- The CP-7940G-CH1 carries a MemoryTen 90 days exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 041009, 022310