- This card is manufactured by Lexar. It's not in stock. It may substituted by the memory stick duo with adapter and we guarantee it works in your device.
- Here is an equivalent for this item MS-DUO-64MB.
- Capacity : 64MB .
Dimensions : (W x D x H) (mm) 50mm x 21.5mm x 2.8mm.
Dimensions : (W x D x H) (inch) 1.97in x 0.85 x 1.11in.
Weight (Max) (g) : 3.3g.
Weight (Max) (oz) : 0.11oz.
Power Supply : Voltage 3.3V.
Power Supply : Voltage(Max) 3.6V.
Power Supply : Voltage(Min) 2.7V.
Power Supply : Current (Operating) 45mA.
Power Supply : Current (Max) 65mA.
Power Supply : Current (Suspend) 130µA.
Operating Temperature : (Max) 60°C/140°F Non-condensation.
Operating Temperature : (Min) 0°C/32°F Non-condensation.
Certifications and Standard FCC, CE.
Write Speed : (Max) 1.5MB/s.
Read Speed : (Max) 2.45MB/s.
- Fully compatible with Memory Stick standard design. (Does not support MagicGate function).
- Thin and compact design suitable for your Sony Handycam, VAIO and Cyber-shot.
- Safety: Memory lock switch to protect your data from accidental erasure.
- High-speed transfer: High-speed writing (up to 1.5MB/sec) and reading (up to 2.45 MB/sec) performance.
- Stores up to 96 images at 2592 x 1944 resolution, or 1975 images at 640 x 480 resolution.
- Up to 4 times faster that previous Memory Stick media when used with high-speed enabled hardware.
- The MS-64MB carries a MemoryTen Lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Lexar.
- The Digital Film Compliance seal assures you that your Sony Media is 100% compatible with your Memory Stick digital camera.
011408, 032108, 032408, 082808, 092408, 092608, 040109, 010810, 032410, 012411, 032211, 061011