- This OE1063SW Transceiver Module is Manufactured by Vixel. This is in stock and can ship today.
- Vixel's GigaBit Interface Converters (GBICs) designed for use in a broad range of gigabit-per-second applications that require "hot-plug" and "hot-growth" capability, allow for live configuration changes to Fiber Channel-Arbitrated Loop storage networks without taking devices off-line. Vixel OE1063SW provides high-speed, fiber optic serial links at a signaling rate of 1063 Mbps. It is the first transceiver standard that allows the transfer of data at gigabit-per-second speeds, which is a critical component to the success of distributed enterprise computing. The OE1063LW (long wave) is the long distance (up to 10 km) optical interconnect of choice for extended range storage networking.
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Device Type: Transceiver module
- Interface (Bus) Type: GBIC
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 1000Base-SX
- Distance: 550M
- Wavelength: 850-nm
- Mode: Multi Mode (MM)
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3z
- Interfaces: 1 x network - Ethernet 1000Base-SX - SC multi-mode female - 2
- Compatible Slots: 1 x GBIC
- The OE1063SW carries a MemoryTen 1 year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible 100% with a broad range of gigabit-per-second applications.