- PA-GE, PA-GE=
- This Cisco PA-GE Port Adapter is manufactured by Cisco. This Port Adapter pulled from working machine. This is in stock and can ship today.
- The single port Gigabit Ethernet Port Adapter (PA-GE) provides a Gigabit Ethernet connection for the Cisco 7200 and Cisco 7304 series routers. This port adapter (PA), which offers moderate performance, is suitable for campus, enterprise edge and wide-area network (WAN) aggregation applications. When used on the campus, the Cisco 7200 and Cisco 7304 series routers with the PA-GE connects the enterprise WAN to the Gigabit Ethernet campus backbone. At the enterprise edge, the PA-GE connects the WAN to the Gigabit Ethernet campus backbone. When the Cisco 7200 series router is used for WAN aggregation, the PA-GE provides intra-pop connectivity between the router and high-speed WAN core devices, such as the Cisco 12000 series router. The PA-GE may be inserted into any open port adapter slot on Cisco 7200VXR routers while the PA-GE is supported on the Cisco 7304 by way of the Carrier Card.
- Product Description: Cisco expansion module
- Device Type: Expansion module
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 1000Base-LX, Ethernet 1000Base-SX, Ethernet 1000Base-ZX, Ethernet 1000Base-LH
- Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3z
- Status Indicators: Port status, link activity
- Features: Full duplex capability
- Expansion Slots Total (Free): 1 ( 1 ) x GBIC
- Compatible Slots: 1 x Expansion Slot
- The PA-GE carries a MemoryTen 90 days exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible with Cisco 7200 and Cisco 7304 Series Routers.
- 042109, 032211