- Compatible with TS16GSDHC6.
- This card is manufactured by Transcend. Transcend currently offers a combo package that includes a SDHC card together with a Compact Card Reader S5 to make transferring data easier than ever. Just slide the SDHC card into S5 and plug it directly into any USB 2.0 (or 1.1) port and is capable of data transfer rates up to 480Mb/s. The reader works just like a standard USB flash drive, and supports the latest SDHC standard for hi-end large capacity memory cards. Transcend’s SDHC + the world’s thinnest SD/MMC Card Reader S5 is the perfect combination for your mobile lifestyle. This Transcend Ultra High Capacity 16GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today.
- 16GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Class: 6.
- Speed: READ at 20MB sec and WRITE at 6MB sec.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- - Size: 57.9mm X 23.2mm X 7mm
- Op. Voltage: 5V DC from USB Port
- Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 10g
- Certificate : CE, FCC, BSMI
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
- The TS16GSDHC6-P2 carries Transcend Limited Lifetime warranty for exchange or repair against defect.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Transcend
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
- 071708, 090108, 093008, 102108, 052509, 070809, 081909, 090109, 093009, 102309, 122909, 091410, 072412