- Compatible with TS4GSDHC6, TS4GUSDHC6-P3.
- The SD is one of the most popular types of flash memory cards in the world. The Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) card is the newest generation (Version 2.0). This Transcend Ultra High Capacity 4GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today. See Compatibility below.
- 4GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC),
- Class: 6.
- Capacity: available in 4GB and 8GB.
- Speed: READ at 20MB sec and WRITE at 13MB sec.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- Original NAND Flash Chip.
- Compatible with the new SD 2.0 standard.
- Power down and sleep modes Supported.
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch.
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
- The TS4GUSDHC6-P3 carries Transcend Limited Lifetime warranty for exchange or repair against defect.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by
- IMPORTANT! This will only work with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works different than standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec.
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera.
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
- 021208, 032108, 060508, 070308, 081308, 082808, 102108, 112108, 052509, 081909, 091709, 062410, 072110, 072910, 082510, 072412