- Compatible with SDCFXP-016G-X46, 16GB Extreme Pro CF, Extreme Pro Compact Flash.
- Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with
your advanced DSLR: The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With
lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s* read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more
continuous burst shooting-and get the most out of your professional digital SLR
camera. And with up to 64GB** of storage, you'll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance. This CompactFlash Card is made by SanDisk and it's in stock can ship today.
- READ & WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 90MB/s (600x)* for serious performance gains.
CAPACITIES: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB** give you more room to capture RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and high-definition video
UDMA: UDMA 6 enabled (works in all UDMA modes) POWER CORE CONTROLLER & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSING "ESP": Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card's performance level.
TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity.
- Size:42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
- The SDCFX-016G-X46 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.
101711, 101811, 110811, 061912, 092512