- Equivalent OEM part number: SDCFXP-032G-A91
Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR The
SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s*
read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting-and
get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with up to 64GB of
storage, you'll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def video. SanDisk
engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can
dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and
efficiently, this card delivers professional performance. This CompactFlash Card
is made by SanDisk and it's in stock can ship today.
- Read & Write Performance: Up to 90MB/s (600x) for serious performance gains.
- Speed Class Rating: 600X
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
- UDMA 6 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- Power Core Controller & Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing "ESP": Was invented
by SanDisk to increase the card's performance level.
- Op. Temperature: -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against
moisture and humidity.
The SDCFXP-032G-A91 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.