- Equivalent OEM part number: SDCFXP-064G-P91.
Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR: The
SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s
read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting-and
get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with up to 64GB of
storage, you'll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def video.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's
buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and
efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- Extreme Pro 600X performance with UDMA 6
- Up to 90MB/s (600x) 150KB/sec Read Speed
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- Note: Default setting: Ultra DMA 4
- Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) Enabled
- UDMA 6 Enabled
- Power Core Controller
- Durability: Tested for shock. RTV silicone coating for added protection
against moisture and humidity
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
- The SDCFXP-064G-P91 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card
- All High-end digital photographic applications.