Equivalent OEM part number: SDCFXS-128G
The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 60MB/s), sustained video
performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s; 16GB, 128GB
cards only. Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD
camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate
read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers.
This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a
minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full
HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the
card's write speeds of up to 60MB/s (400X) and enjoy efficient workflow with
its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s (16GB - 128GB cards only). With capacities
up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos
and RAW photos.
- Performance/speed: 16GB-128GB (Up to 120MB/s read, Up to 60MB/s write);
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25°C to 85°C, -13°F to 185°F)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for
added protection against shock and vibration
- 16-128GB are UDMA-7
- Up to 60MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate
- Capacities up to 128GB accommodate high-quality file formats
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR
- The SDCFXS-128G carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.