- This 16GB SDHC Class 10 is manufactured by Gigaram. It's in stock and can ship today.
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 10 compliant
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
* All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.Specifications subject to change without notice.Please see Transcend website for warranty details and limitations.
- The SDHC-16GB-C10 carries a 1 year warranty for exchange or repair against defect.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
- Manufactured by Gigaram.
- 111710, 032311, 032511, 082211, 102511, 010612, 020712, 092612