- Equivalent OEM part number: AE87-8030-0101.
- This memory may manufactured by PQI, A-DATA, Transcend, Gigaram depends on stock availability. This Ultra High Capacity 8GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today. See Compatibility below.
- 8GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Class: 6.
- Capacity: available in 4GB and 8GB.
- Speed: READ at 20MB sec and WRITE at 6MB sec.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- Meets Secure Digital 2.0 specifications
- Fast data transfer rate.
- Store data, music, pictures and videos.
- Can be inserted into SDHC sockets.
- Write-protect switch Convenient.
- Power Supply 2.7 ~ 3.6V.
- Power Consumption 3.3v.
- Dimensions 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm (1.26 x 0.94 x 0.08 in).
- Weight 3 g (0.01 lb).
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec.
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera.
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
- 122707, 092613