- Compatible with SDC-008G3HM, SDHC-8GB-CL6-TR.
- This card is manufactured by Transcend. The Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) card is the newest generation (Version 2.0). This Transcend Ultra High Capacity 8GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today. See Compatibility below.
- 8GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Class: 6.
- Capacity: available in 4GB and 8GB.
- Speed: READ at 20MB sec and WRITE at 6MB sec.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- Original NAND Flash Chip.
- Compatible with the new SD 2.0 standard.
- Power down and sleep modes Supported.
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch.
- What is the SDHC Advantage over standard SD cards? It is that the data throughput speed (DTS) is guaranteed (unlike SD) and you can easily match it up to what your device needs instead of paying more for faster cards you can't use. Your device will recommend which size you should use.
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
- The TS8GSDHC6 carries Transcend Limited Lifetime warranty for exchange or repair against defect.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Transcend.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
- 122707, 032108, 071708, 090108, 102108, 112108, 021309, 092509, 081909, 092809, 100609, 091410, 072412