- Equivalent OEM part number: SDSDRH-008G.
SanDisk memory card feature faster performance, greater storage
capacity, and better dependability, so you can get the most from your investment
in a feature-rich, high-quality digital camera or camcorder.It is in stock and
can ship today.
SDHC Memory Card
Speed: Class 4
Operation Voltage: 2.7v-3.6v
FAT32 File System
Enhanced DSC function & flawless video recording
Support all devices with SD 2.0 or SDHC logo
Bulk pack (not retail packaging)
- The SDSDH-008G carries a 1 year warranty for exchange or repair against
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards
compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices
(cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston,
Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed
classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC
devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum
sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum
performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device