- Equivalent OEM part numbers: SDSDQ-2048, SDSDQ-2048-E10M.
This Flash is manufactured by Sandisk. The Transflash (Micro Secure Digital) Cards are some of the the world's smallest removable storage modules. Transflash also known as T-Flash has been renamed to Micro SD. This 2GB Transflash card is in stock and can ship today.
- 2GB Micro SD/Transflash (SD/TF), 80x speed rating
- Interface: SD & MMC
- Mobile Phone Memory Module
- Does not incluse Micro SD to SD adapter
- Speed: 12MB /sec (approx 80x transfer speed)
- Dimensions: (W) 11 x (D) 15 x (H) 1 mm
- Voltage: 2.7 - 3.6 Volts
- Storage Specs:
- up to 12000 [640x480] photo files
- Music Hours: [MP3 at 96kbps ABR] 30 albums or 5 hours
- Added Storage: .AAC format adds approx. ~25% more
- Durability: Extreme interpretation of “mobility,” with ample protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and an extreme temperature range of -40 and 85 degrees Celsius.
- does not include the adapter.
- Mobile phone ready!
- Ultra small
- Semi-removable Memory Module
- Expands memory capacity for mobile phones
- Includes adapter for SD use. The TransFlash memory module can be inserted into an adapter and used in other SD-enabled devices.
- 5 year defective return policy
- 14-day (unopened) refund, minus shipping cost
- Lifetime tech support.
- All TransFlash mobile devices
- Designed for NEW mobile phones fully-featured with storage-intensive
multimedia applications such as digital cameras, video capture and playback,
MP3 players, video games, personal organizers, Multimedia Message Service
(MMS), email and voicemail capabilities.
- IMPORTANT! Check your owners manual to ensure compatibility of this card
with your digital device. You should check both the format ie. Secure Digital,
Compact Flash etc., also the maximum capacity your device is able to use eg.
256mb or 512mb, 1GB etc. There is NO REFUND die to incompatibility!