- Compatible with SDSDXP1-016G, SDSDXPA-016G-X46, SDSDXP1-016G, SDSDXPA-016G.
This 16GB Extreme Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I card made by SanDisk. When speed and
reliability are everything, shoot like a pro with SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I
memory cards. New Power Core Controller technology provides faster shot-to-shot
performance (up to 45 MB/s*) and its advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine
improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and
write. So when the unexpected happens you’ll be ready. Get more RAW + JPEG
continuous burst mode shooting and capture full HD video† (UHS Speed Class 1**)
like never before. Reliable. Durable. When every shot counts, choose SanDisk
Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder. This card is
in stock and can ship today..
* Extreme speed up to 45 MB/s* speed means you’ll get the shot you want with
more continuous burst mode shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
* Extreme Full HD video speed enabled by UHS Speed Class 1** lets you capture
fast-action video in full high definition, even in 3-D†.
* Engineered with the SanDisk Power Core Controller, the SanDisk Extreme Pro
SDHC UHS-I card delivers blazing fast read and write performance distributing
image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently.
* Extreme reliability and endurance, the SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I Power
Core Controller’s firmware increases endurance through wear leveling. The Power
Core controller’s advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall
data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write.
* Extreme durability built for and tested in the harshest conditions these cards
are temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof***. They also
come with a lifetime limited warranty1.
* Extreme trust: From the flash memory card brand trusted by more professional
- * Up to 45 MB/sec (300X) read/write speeds.
Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host
device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
** UHS Speed Class 1 designates performance option designed to support real-time
HD video recording.
*** SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32 GB only; See
www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
1. 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Lifetime Limited
† Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps), HD & 3D video support may vary based upon
host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other
2. PDN North America survey sponsored by SanDisk (12/2009). See www.sandisk.com/leader
for more details.
- The SDSDXP1-016G-X46 carries a 1 year warranty for exchange or repair against
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards
compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices
(cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston,
Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed
classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC
devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum
sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum
performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device
012511, 052311, 101911, 010612, 062712, 092612, 040313, 052213