- K9S2808V0A-SSB0, K9S2808V0B-SSB0.
- This card was manufactured by Toshiba or Samsung. All Smart Media cards are identical and meet the exact same specifications for digital cameras. Call to confirm availability.
- 16MB SmartMedia (SM) Card, 32x Speed Rating
- Capacities made: 8MB, 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB
- Speed: READ at 8MB sec and WRITE at 3.5MB sec
- Voltage: Industry standard 3.3 volt
- Special: "ID" Compatible
- Dimensions: All SmartMedia are Interchangeable
- Memory Characteristics: Non-Volatile
- Memory Config: SSFDC (Solid State Floppy Disk).
- Compatibility: All SmartMedia Cards are Samsung "under the hood" and guaranteed compatible.
- Certification: All SmartMedia is SSFCD Approved
- Flash Type: All Smart Media cards are made of a single NAND flash chip.
- Interchangeable: All SmartMedia flash cards are interchangeable (brand is not a factor).
- Condition: New!
- Application: Works with all SmartMedia compatible cameras.
- Storage Application: Image, Music, Movie and Data files.
- The SSFDC/16 carries a MemoryTen Lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- This card is SSFDC approved and works with SmartMedia compliant devices such as Digital Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Tracking Systems, Printers, PDA's, Music Devices, and Television.
Note: All SmartMedia cards meet the exact same specifications for digital cameras made to read SmartMedia. MemoryTen will ship whatever card brand that is in stock for this size if you order this memory card on-line.
The SSFDC/16 carries a Memory(x) Lifetime exchange or repair warranty against
manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14
days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited
lifetime tech support for this item.
IMPORTANT! Compatible with all cameras that use a 3.3 volt SmartMedia card. (See your owners manual to confirm the maximum storage capacity and voltage of your camera or device).