Trash Flash, formerly known as , was introduced in 2004 as the world’s smallest memory card, approximately the size of a fingernail. TransFlash was specifically designed for being used in mobile phones. Motorola was the first mobile phone manufacturer to adapt the TransFlash memory card standard)
|4GB SanDisk Class 4 TransFlash
- Equivalent OEM part number: SDSDQ-4096-E11M,
- SanDisk is
proud to announce the newest format and capacity to the SD card family: microSD
High Capacity (microSDHC) 4GB flash card. This 4GB Micro SDHC is in stock and
can ship out today.
- microSD/microSDHC card bundled with an ultra-compact USB reader
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification
- Supports the direct input of Memory Card: microSD/microSDHC
- Hi-Speed Data transfer rates up to 480Mb/s
- USB powered (no external power or battery needed)
- Card reader with 2-year warranty
- microSD/microSDHC card with lifetime warranty
- Compatible with the following cards without the need for an adapter: microSD,
- Bulk packaging without adapter
- Size: 32.9 mm x 15.3mm x 7.7mm
- Op. Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Op. Temperature: 0°C(32°F) ~ 70°C(158°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 3.8g.
- 5 year defective return policy.
- 14-day (unopened) refund, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support.
- Manufactured by
Not all devices support microSDHC 4.0GB cards. Please contact your device
manufacturer for details. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC logo
on the product or packaging of your new phone or PDA.