Equivalent OEM part number: TS2GCF200I, TS2GCF200I-P.
Transcend's CF200I Industrial Grade CompactFlash cards are
specifically designed for industrial and mission-critical applications. Built
extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility, shock and vibration
resistance, less power consumption, and higher error detection and correction
capabilities, the CF200I CF cards provide industrial users with extra
durability and reliability.
- Easy plug-and-play
- 2GB Memory Capacity.
- Increase Storage Capacity.
- Compact Flash (CF) Standard.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Solid-State Storage.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Come with Protection Plastic Box.
- CompactFlash Specification Version 4.1 Complaint
- RoHS compliant products
- Single Power Supply: 3.3V±5% or 5V±10%
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Operation Modes:
PC Card Memory Mode
PC Card IO Mode
True IDE Mode
- True IDE Mode supports:
Ultra DMA Mode 0 to Ultra DMA Mode 4
Multi-Word DMA Mode 0 to Multi-Word DMA Mode 4
PIO Mode 0 to PIO Mode 6
(Series of - P Only support PIO Mode 0 to PIO Mode
4, please see Order Information)
- True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Standard)
- PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Standard)
- Durability of Connector: 10,000 times
- Endurance: 2,000,000 Program/Erase cycles
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Support Wear-Leveling to extend product life
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Compliant to CompactFlash, PCMCIA, and ATA
- Mechanical Shock Test: 1500G
- Vibration Test: 20G (Peak-to-Peak)
20Hz to 2000Hz (Frequency)
- 3LC: DFQ
The TS2GCF200I carries 2 year warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card
- All High-end digital photographic applications.