- Dedicated to fulfill the demanding requirements of performance-conscious photographers, Transcend proudly releases its Extreme 400X CompactFlash cards. With its amazing performance and huge capacity of up to 64GB, the Transcend 400X CompactFlash memory card allows the professional photographers and enthusiasts to get the most from your digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera. Users are guaranteed to make consecutive shooting and non-stop video recording and share their digital artwork with the world! This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Ultra-fast 400X performance with four-channel support
- Manufactured with brand-name MLC NAND Flash chips
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Data transfer rate: Read_90MB/sec (Max)*
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-6**
- Support high-end DSLR
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low power consumption.
- Includes a plastic clamshell case.
- Only uses SLC (Single-Level-Cell) NAND Flash chips.
- The rapid advancement in digital imagery resolutions from 1 and 2-Megapixel CCD/CIS sensors to today’s 5-megapixel, or even 8-megapixel CCD/CIS sensors, means that data transfer rates have become a critical factor.
- The TS4GCF400 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H)
- Op. Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 11.4g
- Transfer Speed: Read 60 MByte/s, Write 30 MByte/s (8~16GB);
- Read 90 MByte/s, Write 60 MByte/s (32~64GB)
- Note:: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, transfer mode, and usage.
Ideal upgrade for digital cameras.
- 042111, 112513