Equivalent OEM part number: TS8GCF45I.
Transcend's industrial type CompactFlash (CF) Memory Cards are
specially designed to withstand these severe environments. Industrial
conditions that can often mean exposing our CF Memory Cards to temperature
extremes, which would render a normal CF Card useless. Transcend's industrial
type CF Cards have been thoroughly tested to comply with the most popular
digital cameras and industrial devices. Ultra performance and the ability to
function in the most demanding environments with an operating temperature
range of -40ºC to 85ºC (normal CF Card ranges 0ºC to 70ºC) makes Transcend's
range of industrial type CF Cards (128MB ~ 4GB capacities) the perfect choice
when extreme performance is demanded.
- Max Operating Temperature: 185 °F
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °F
- Compatibility: Non-specific
- Form Factor: CompactFlash Card
- Product Type: Flash memory card
- Supply Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Technology: ATA Flash
- Compatibility: PC
- Manufacturer: TRANSCEND
- Model: Industrial
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hour(s)
- Depth: 1.4 in
- Height: 0.1 in
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Width: 1.7 in
- Refurbished, bulk packed
- 3LC: DGA
- High Operating Temperature Tolerance, -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Storage Temperature Tolerance, -55°C to 100°C
- Data Bandwith: 16.6Mbyte/sec (POI4 mode)
- Fully compatible with PCMCIA-ATA specifications
- Built-in dynamic defect management and error correction ECC technology
- Built-in ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- The TS8GCF45I carries through Memory(x) and Transcend lifetime exchange or
repair warranty against manufacturing defects.
- This card may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for credit, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support is provided.
- All CompactFlash applications.
- Formating: Digital devices (like cameras) that use the FAT (FAT16) format
cannot operate with a FAT32 formatted card. Check owners manual for
- Solution: Either format your CompactFlash card in your camera or select FAT
file system to format your CompactFlash card in Windows.