- The AFCT-576xZ family of SFP optical transceivers for OC3 offers the customer a range of design options, including optional DMI extended or industrial temperature ranges, and standard push-button or or bail delatch. The AFCT-576xZ family of SFP optical transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules for serial optical data communications applications ranging from 125-155 Mbps. They are designed to provide SONET/SDH compliant connections for 155 Mbps at short and intermediate reach links.
The AFCT-576xZ family of optical transceivers adds digital diagnostic monitoring to standard SFP functionality, enabling fault isolation, components monitoring and failure prediction capabilities.
# Product Category: Fiber Optic Transmitters, Receivers, Transceivers
# Data Rate: 155 Mbps
# Maximum Operating Temperature: 85 °C
# Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 °C.
# ROHS compliant
# Optional Digital Diagnostic Monitoring available
- AFCT-5760Z family: without DMI
- AFCT-5765Z family: with DMI
# Per SFF-8472, diagnostic features on AFCT-5765Z family enable Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for optical transceivers with real-time monitoring of:
- Transmitted optical power
- Received optical power
- Laser bias current
- Supply voltage
# Compliant with SFF-8074i SFP transceiver specification
# Compliant with ITU-T G957 STM-1 I-1 (2 km), STM-1 S-1.1 (15 km)
# Compliant with Telcordia GR253 SR (2 km), IR-1 (15 km)# Class 1 CDRH/IEC 825 eye safety compliant
# Operating case temperature range
–10 °C to +85 °C (Extended)
–40 °C to +85 °C (Industrial)
# Multitrate operation from 125 Mb/s to 155 Mb/s
# LC duplex fiber connector
# Manufactured in an ISO 9001 compliant facility.
- The AFCT-5765ATLZ-MT carries a MemoryTen 90-Days exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
# ATM switches and routers
# SONET/SDH switch infrastructure
# Broadband aggregation applications
# Metro edge switching
# Metro and access multi-service platforms
# Suitable for Fast Ethernet applications.
- 110308, 052109, 041712