Equivalent OEM part number: ATA-96MB, SDP3B-96
This 96MB PCMCIA ATA Flash Card is in stock and can ship out
today. This Card is manufactured by Gigaram.
- Capacity: 96MB
- Interface: ATA PCMCIA Flash Card
- Pins: 68-pin
- Package size: Type II PCMCIA
- Voltage: 5.0v operation
- Internal: Flash Disk
- Flash Type: NAND flash Technology
- Speed: Burst Mode
- From/to Host: 20MB/sec.
- From/to Flash: 8MB/sec.
- Read Speed: Up-to 5MB/sec.
- Write Speed: Up-to 3MB/sec.
- Temperature: -40ēC up-to +85ēC.
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts
- maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- IDE Mode (No DMA Support): PIO Mode 1,2,3,4.
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed.
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1 and JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- Connects directly to the ATA bus and is faster than USB
- Type II NAND flash
- Non-volatile solid-state
- No moving parts maximizes battery power
- Data is not lost when power is turned off
- 3LC: BYS
- The ATA-96MB carries a Memory(x) Lifetime exchange or repair warranty
against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support for this item.
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1
- JEIDA 4.1 Compliant
- This card works with several Roland samplers
- Guaranteed for the following Cisco Systems:
- Catalyst 6000 Supervisor Engine II with software release 7.5
- Catalyst 6000/6500 Supervisor Engine 2