- This module is manufactured by MemoryTen. This module is in stock and can ship today.
- ECC means Error Correcting Code. ECC will correct single bit errors which may occur in your computer's memory. This is useful when running servers which can not afford crashes. If a module exhibits ECC errors, replace as soon as convenient.
- 32MB EDO unbuffered ECC 60ns, double banked, 4K refresh, 168pin DIMM, gold leaded made with 18pcs of 4x4 EDO chips.
- The BBM carries a MemoryTen Lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible with many Intel CPUs, Windows systems, as well as proprietary systems. Please consult your manual to confirm compatibility.
- 060706, 052708