- Equivalent OEM part number: 0933155, S65002.
This module may manufactured by Pretec. This module is in stock
and can ship 2-3 days.
PCMCIA type I/II SRAM PC card is designed with dual backup batteries design* and
dual rechargeable battery design(130mAh)** for data retention. Pretec SRAM PC
card is compatible with all known PCMCIA SRAM PC card applications. Packaged in
PCMCIA Type I housing, Pretec SRAM PC card is available from 256KB to 16MB and
supports an extended range of industrial operating temperatures (-40°C to
* The removable (replaceable) but non-rechargeable 3V lithium battery as the
primary battery and an on-board rechargeable but non-replaceable battery as the
secondary battery. Such design allows the replacement of primary battery without
data loss adding to the digital signals which alert users of the need of primary
** The dual rechargeable battery can provide much more battery life time in
order to preserve user data. For more security, the write-protect switch on the
SRAM PC card provides protection from inadvertent data erasure.
*** Optional wide temperature is only for metal frame version.
- Capacity: 2MB PCMCIA Type 1 SRAM 5V Card
- Pins: PCMCIA
- Dimensions : 85.6mm(L) x 54mm(W) x 3.3/5mm(H)
- Access time: 120ns
- Attribute memory: 8KB E2PROM
- Read voltage: 5V
- Write/Erase voltage: 3.3/5V
- Block structure: 128K or 256K
- Write/Erase cycle per block: 100,000
- Battery: Rechargeable/Replaceable Battery
- Temp Range: Industrial Grade: 0°C~+85°C
The S65002 carries a Memory(x) 1 year exchange or repair warranty
against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition
within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply
unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.