Made especially for professional photographers, the 133x
CompactFlash Memory Card has the impressive read and write speed of 21.5MB/sec
and comes in high capacities. Operating in high-performance and
high-resolution, the 133x CompactFlash Memory Cards support continuous
shooting, and meet today’s advanced and demanding digital needs. This item may
be manufactured by Gigaram. This item is in stock and can ship today.
- Ultra-fast 133X performance with dual-channel support.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 21.5MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- Size : 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature : -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles..
- Weight : 11.4g (Max.).
- Endurance : 1,000,000 times.
- Only uses SLC (Single-Level-Cell) NAND Flash chips.
- The rapid advancement in digital imagery resolutions from 1 and 2-Megapixel
CCD/CIS sensors to today’s 5-megapixel, or even 8-megapixel CCD/CIS sensors,
means that data transfer rates have become a critical factor.
- The CF-16GB-133X carries a 1 year warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Manufactured by Gigaram.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card
- All High-end digital photographic applications.