- GBIC LX is the GBIC fiber optic transceiver that operate using 1000Base-LX standard. GBIC LX modules can be used with either single mode optical fiber or multimode optical fiber. When used with SMF, its max working distance is 10km, when used with MMF; its max working distance is 550 meters via 50/125
Typical GBIC LX fiber transceiver is the Cisco WS-G5486; this module is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3z for 1000Base-LX standards. This GBIC module is designed to give Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your OmniStack model.
The OmniSwitch 7000 series supports an extensive array interface modules and port densities. The interface modules are fully interchangeable and are designed for cost effective, continuous operation.
- Reach: 10km (6.2 miles)
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Fiber/Cable Type: Single Mode Fiber (SMF)
- Connector: SC duplex connector.
- Manufacturer: Alcatel-Lucent
- Manufacturer Part Number: GBIC-LX
- Product Line: OmniSwitch
- Product Name: OmniSwitch 1000Base-LX GBIC Module
- Product Series: 7000
- Product Type: GBIC
Media & Performance
- Connectivity Media: Single-mode Fiber 1000Base-LX
- Data Transfer Rate: 1Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 1000Base-LX
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x SC 1000Base-LX.
- The GBIC-LX-MT carries a MemoryTen 1 Year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible Alcatel models:- OmniStack 6124, 6148.
- 120308, 051909, 060713