- The IBM Ultra320 SCSI 73GB hard drive is an internal storage solution with 15000RPMs that is compatible with the eServer xSeries and IntelliStation. This drive is recommended for business critical, disk-intensive applications such as E-business, transaction processing and data warehousing. Improved diagnostics and data protection reduce downtime and you can create high-performance RAID arrays by connecting your drives to either an onboard Ultra320 SCSI controller with integrated mirroring capabilities or an IBM ServeRAID-5i Controller.
- Capacity: 73GB
- Interface: Ultra SCSI 6.0Gb/s
- Form factor: 3.5"
- Cache: 16MB
- Spin Speed: 15000RPM
- Average Seek Time: 3.89ms
- Average Write Time: 4.54ms
- Average Latency: 3ms
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6Gb/s
- Features PowerChoice technology for T10 compliant power management, empowering IT organizations
to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- Detects corruption of data in flight between the host system and the drive with the Protection Information (PI) option.
- Improves device handling reliability with the head ramp load/unload feature.
- The 32P0735 carries a MemoryTen 5 Years exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.