- Fujitsu's enterprise hard disk drives are also the industry's first 75Gb/square inch design to deliver 300GB of storage capacity in a 10K RPM 3.5-inch form factor. This makes them a perfect solution for today's demanding storage environments. Fujitsu's hard disk product variations and accelerated performance allow greater flexibility for system builders or VARs building rack-optimized or tower servers, disk systems, and RAID. But these enterprise hard disk drives not only provide robust capacity - they're also powerful. Fujitsu has substantially increased the maximum internal data transfer rate on this series, reflecting a 22% improvement over the previous generation of drives. Additionally, these enterprise hard disk drives are equipped with 68Pin or 80Pin U320 SCSI interfaces and 2Gbps Fiber Channel.
- Capacity: 300GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: SCSI
- Cache: 8MB
- Rotational Speed: 10000RPM
- Internal Data Transfer Rate: 1,056MBIT/s
- External Data Transfer Rate: 320MBps
- Seek Time: 4.5ms
- Average Latency: 2.99ms
- MTBF: 1200000 Hours
- Min operating temperature: 41 °F
- Max operating temperature: 131 °F
- Operating humidity range: 5 - 95%
- The FUJIT-300GB-SAS35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 071510, 120110, 071511