- Fujitsu's latest generation of 15K Enterprise Fibre Channel Hard Disk Drives offers capacities of up to 147GB in a 1-inch high, 3.5-inch form factor. The MAX Fibre Channel series from Fujitsu is the latest generation Hard Disk products from Fujitsu offering low profile, high speed and high capacity to high performance enterprise computing applications. The MAX (FC) series comes with a 40-pin SCA2 interface connector, spindle speed of 15K RPM, capacities of 36, 73 and 147GB and supports the 2Gb FC-AL2 interface Areal density has doubled and internal drive transfer rates have been increased by 24% to 147 MB/s when compared to the previous MAS series. The drive is also equipped with an 8MB multi-segmented data buffer combined with a 32-bit wide internal data path for faster data access. Leading edge technology enables industry leading performance specifications blended with the latest advances in interface technology, to provide a cost effective storage solution that meets the most demanding enterprise storage requirements.
- Capacity: 36.7GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: SCSI
- Cache: 8MB
- Hard Drive Type: Internal
- Rotational Speed: 15000RPM
- Internal Data Transfer Rate: 1,176Mbit/s
- External Data Transfer Rate: 320MBps
- Seek Time: 3.3ms
- Average Latency: 2ms
- MTBF: 1200000 Hours.
- Offers Fujitsu Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) technology
- Assuring remarkably quiet operation
- RoHS compliant.
- The FUJIT-36GB7-SCSI35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair warranty against
manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 070210, 120110