- Fujitsu's latest generation of 15K Enterprise SCSI Hard Disk Drives offer capacities of up to 147GB in a 1-inch high, 3.5-inch form factor. The MAX SCSI series is the latest generation Hard Disk products from Fujitsu offering low profile, high speed and high capacity to high performance enterprise computing applications. The MAX (NP) series comes with a 68-pin interface connector, spindle speed of 15K RPM and capacities of 36, 73 and 147GB. Areal density has doubled and internal drive transfer rates have been increased by 24% to 147 MB/s when compared to the previous MAP series. The drive is also equipped with an 8MB multi segmented data buffer combined with a 32-bit wide internal data path for faster data access. The MAX NC/NP series supports the Ultra 320 SCSI (320MB/s) interface, which offers new performance and reliability enhancing features such as data packet protocol, quick arbitration and selection, and signal pre-compensation. Leading edge technology enables industry leading performance specifications blended with the latest advances in interface technology, to provide a cost effective storage solution that meets the most demanding enterprise storage requirements.
- Capacity: 73.5GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: SCSI
- Cache: 8MB
- Hard Drive Type: Internal
- Rotational Speed: 15000RPM
- Average Latency: 2ms
- Internal Data Transfer Rate: 1,176Mbit/s
- External Data Transfer Rate: 320MBps
- Average Seek Time: 3.3ms
- Average Write Time: 3.8ms
- MTBF: 1200000 Hours.
- RoHS compliant enterprise hard disk drives
- Provides maximum internal data transfer rate of 147 Mbps
- Offers Fujitsu Fluid Dynamic Bearing technology, assuring remarkably quiet operation.
- The FUJIT-73GB5-SCSI35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair warranty against
manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible PC systems.
- 070210, 120110, 091911