- Fujitsu can offer state-of-the-art hard disk drives for your most demanding enterprise applications. Our latest SAS offering is another example, building on our market leadership in the exploding SAS market. The availability of this latest SAS offering solidifies Fujitsu as the SAS leader for all form factors in the enterprise market, reflecting a determination
and confidence in the new technology we have championed. As a point-to-point connection, Fujitsu SAS hard disk drives help enterprises develop new solutions and maintain flexibility. The RoHS compliant, 3.5-inch hard disk drives offer up to 147GB of storage and 15K RPM
a perfect combination for high-end, mission-critical applications residing on database servers, storage arrays, and NAS and SAN systems. With the 3.5-inch form-factor, performance and capacity can exceed anything previously seen with traditional SCSI, both on the input-output per seconds (IOPS) and throughput parameters. The hard disk drives are also hot pluggable, so they can be inserted or removed without harming the data or the system while the entire system is still powered on. The 3Gb SAS interface of the Fujitsu hard disk drives allows customers to take advantage of the increased performance associated with serial attached SCSI.
- Capacity: 73.4GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Spin Speed: 15000rpm
- Cache: 16MB
- Drive Transfer Rate
- Seek Time 3.3ms (average) / 8ms (max)
- Average Latency: 2ms
- Min operating temperature: 41 °
- Max operating temperature: 131 °F
- Operating humidity range: 5 - 95%
- Vibration Tolerance: 1g 20-300 Hz (operating) / 5g 20-300 Hz (non-operating).
- 3.5-inch RoHS compliant enterprise hard disk drives offer 15K RPM spindle speed and feature storage capacities up to 147GB
- Ideal for applications requiring high performance and high bandwidth
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ), providing faster execution of operation commands
- Uses smaller connectors and cables than U320, a benefit acknowledged by the SCSI Trade Association (STA)
- Point-to-point connection allows for improved input-output per second (IOPS) in proportion to the number of drives connected.
- The FUJIT-73GB4-SAS35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair guaranty
against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 070910, 082510, 102910, 120210, 071511, 122111