- Fujitsu 3.5-inch 15K RPM enterprise hard disk drives feature a host of innovations. The 300GB, 4-platter configuration provides low power consumption, high reliability, and faster internal data rates. Interface options include 3Gb/sec SAS, 68/80-pin U320 SCSI and 4Gb/sec Fibre Channel.
These qualities make Fujitsu hard disk drives ideal for today’s most demanding storage environments. A variety of product offerings with industry leading performance provide systems engineers with greater flexibility when designing rack and tower servers, storage arrays, RAID systems and digital video systems.
- Capacity: 73.4GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Spin Speed: 15000rpm
- Cache: 16MB
- Drive Transfer Rate: 300 MBps (external)
- Seek Time: 2 ms (average) / 8 ms (max)
- Average Latency: 2ms
- Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5, 95%
- Shock Tolerance: 65g 2ms (operating) / 250g 2ms (non-operating)
- Vibration Tolerance: 1g 20-300 Hz (operating) / 5g 20-300 Hz (non-operating).
- 15K RPM spindle speed and storage capacities up to 300GB
- Maximum internal data-transfer rate of 179MB/sec
- 3Gb/sec SAS interface. Also offered with 4Gb/sec Fibre Channel and Ultra320 SCSI interfaces
- 1.4M hours MTBF for high reliability
- Ideal for high-performance and high-bandwidth applications.
- The FUJIT-73GB4-SAS35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair guaranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 070910, 082510, 102910, 120210, 071511, 122111