- Utilizing the vast experience and innovative technology developed over 40 years, Toshiba introduces a new enterprise class 2.5-inch SAS drive offering industry leading performance and environmental benefits.
The MBD2-RC Series is the first enterprise hard disk drive from Toshiba to be halogen free***. The 10,025 RPM 6 Gb/sec SAS interface enterprise drive doubles its capacity from previous generation models through the adoption of perpendicular magnetic recording.
The higher capacity and performance meets a wide range of enterprise applications, from midrange volume servers to disk storage arrays. In addition, the best-in-class low power values are ideal for servers and storage systems used in data centers, which require minimal energy usage and mounting space. The 6 Gb/sec SAS interface and improved areal densities enable higher data rates.As part of Toshiba's environment initiatives, the new series provides the best-in-class power efficiency at 3.4 watts idle, achieving up to 28% reduction from previous generation models, and up to 74% reduction from current 3.5-inch 15,000 RPM offerings.
- Capacity: 300GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SAS 6Gb/s
- Cache: 16MB
- Rotational Speed: 10000RPM
- Data Transfer to/from Host: Max 600 MB/s (SAS 6Gb/sec.)
- Average Latency: 2.99ms
- Track-to-track Seek: 0.2ms (Read), 0.4ms (Write)
- Average Seek Time: 3.8ms (Read), 4.3ms (Write)
- Temp - Operating: 5° to 55°C
- Temp - Non-Operating: -40° to 70°C
- Humidity - Operating: 5% to 95% RH
- Humidity - Non-Operating: 5% to 95% RH
= Vibration - Operating: (0.6mm) 5 to 20 Hz / 9.8 m/s (1.0G) 20 to 300Hz
- Vibration - Non-Operating: (3.1 mm) 5 to 20 Hz / 49 m/s² (5.0G) 20 to 300Hz
- Shock - Operating: 980 m/s² (100G) 1ms
- Shock - Non-Operating: 3,920 m/s (400G) 1ms
- Altitude - Operating: 3,048 m
- Altitude - Non-Operating: 12,192m
- Acoustics (idle): 2.9 bels or less
- Acoustics (seek): 3.8 bel
- Voltage Operating: 5V (+/-5%), 12V (+/-5%)
- Spin up (start) Power: 12V (+/-5%) 1.2A (peak), 1.5A (peak < 100us), 5V (+/-5%) 1.0A (peak)
- Read/Write Power: 8.7 watts
- Active Idle Power: 3.2 watts 3.4 watts
- Improvement in maximum internal transfer rates
- Best-in-class power consumption at 3.4 watts idle
- Part of Toshiba's environmental initiatives
- Environmental benefits offer an ecological solution for enterprise applications requiring performance and power efficiencies
- Weight: 220g
- The FUJIT-300GB-SAS25 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair guaranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 071310, 102910, 011711, 042811, 070511, 120111, 122111