- The MBE2-RC series is the first enterprise hard disk drive from Fujitsu to be halogen free. The 15,000 RPM, 6Gb/sec., SAS-2 interface enterprise drive doubles its capacity from previous generation models through the adoption of perpendicular magnetic recording. The higher capacity and performance meets a wide range of enterprise applications, from highend servers to disk storage arrays. In addition, the best-in-class low power values are ideal for servers and storage systems used in data centers, which require minimal energy usage and mounting space. The 6Gb/sec. SAS-2 interface and improved areal densities enable higher data rates.
- Capacity: 73.5GB
- Form Factor: 2.5" Internal
- Rotational Speed: 15000RPM
- Interface: SAS
- Buffer: 16MB
- Access time: 8ms
- Interface Transfer Rate: 600MB/s
- Track to track: 0.2ms typ. (Read), 0.4ms typ. (Write)
- Average: 2.9ms typ. (Read), 3.4ms typ. (Write)
- Maximum: 7.0ms typ. (Read), 8.0ms typ. (Write)
- Average latency: 2.0ms
- Voltage: 5 V ± 5%, 12 V ± 5%
- Spin-up: 12V ± 5%: 1.2A (peak), 1.5A (peak < 100us), 5 V ± 5%: 1.0 A (peak)
- Idle (typ.): 3.9W typ.
- Operating: 5°C to 55°C (HDD surface 60°C max)
- Non-operating: -40°C to 70°C
- Gradient: 20°C / H or less
- Operating: 5% to 95% RH
- Non-operating: 5% to 95% RH
- Max wet bulb: 29°C (no condensation)
- Operating: 0.6mm (5 to 20Hz) / 9.8m/s² (1.0G) (20Hz to 300Hz)
- Non-operating: 3.1mm (5 to 20Hz) / 49m/s² (5.0G) (20Hz to 300Hz)
- Operating: 980m/s² (100G) max (1ms)
- Non-operating: 3,920m/s² (400G) max (1ms)
- Operating: 3,048m (max)
- Non-operating: 12,192m (max)
- HDD Idle: 3.2 bels (typical) or less.
- The MBE2073RC carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in
original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 072011, 082211