- Equivalent OEM part number: MSH-M64.
card is manufactured by Lexar. This flash is in stock and can ship today.
- Here is an equivalent for this item MS-DUO-64MB.
- Capacity: 64MB
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) (mm) 50mm x 21.5mm x 2.8mm/1.97in x 0.85 x 1.11in.
- Weight (Max) (g): 3.3g/(oz): 0.11oz.
- Power Supply: Voltage 3.3V/Voltage(Max) 3.6V/Voltage(Min) 2.7V.
- Power Supply: Current (Operating) 45mA/Current (Max) 65mA/Current (Suspend)
- Operating Temperature: (Max) 60°C/140°F Non-condensation/(Min) 0°C/32°F
- Certifications and Standard FCC, CE.
- Write Speed: (Max) 1.5MB/s.
- Read Speed: (Max) 2.45MB/s.
- Fully compatible with Memory Stick standard design. (Does not support
- Thin and compact design suitable for your Sony Handycam, VAIO and Cyber-shot.
- Safety: Memory lock switch to protect your data from accidental erasure.
- High-speed transfer: High-speed writing (up to 1.5MB/sec) and reading (up to
2.45 MB/sec) performance.
- Stores up to 96 images at 2592 x 1944 resolution, or 1975 images at 640 x 480
- Up to 4 times faster that previous Memory Stick media when used with
high-speed enabled hardware.
- The MS-64MB carries a Memory(x)
Lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also
be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit
minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Manufactured by Lexar.
- The Digital Film Compliance seal assures
you that your Sony Media is 100% compatible with your Memory Stick digital
- 011408, 083118